Photo

Dec/Jan first-time West Norwood mummies meet-up?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kelster

Kelster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Hi Everyone

I know at least two other ladies on here are due with their first baby in December & January. There is a great network of first time mummies on the east dulwich forum but i am hoping there are some mums to be closer to my area.

I'm due with mine on 21st January and would love to meet up with other first-timers in the area for a coffee.

Anyone up for it? I'll throw a date out there... morning of Saturday 6th November at Kahvah on Norwood high street?

Kelly and bump

#2 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

Hi Everyone

I know at least two other ladies on here are due with their first baby in December & January. There is a great network of first time mummies on the east dulwich forum but i am hoping there are some mums to be closer to my area.

I'm due with mine on 21st January and would love to meet up with other first-timers in the area for a coffee.

Anyone up for it? I'll throw a date out there... morning of Saturday 6th November at Kahvah on Norwood high street?

Kelly and bump

Kelster, why don't you advertise it at SELL IT MAMA next Saturday in Christ Church (Gipsy Hill)? Even just a piece of paper with your contact details and the idea will surely get you a re few happy bumps to meet in WN.
More info:
Sell It Mama

Cheers
misspoddy

Edited by misspoddy, 06 October 2010 - 04:11 PM.

#3 Kelster

Kelster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

Hi Misspoddy

Good suggestion but i am afraid i am at a wedding next weekend.

Hoping some other mums to be will reply to this thread wanting to meet up.

Kelly