10 replies to this topic

#1 imogen

imogen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:03 PM

Hi

I could do with finding a reasonable and good handyman in the crystal palace area, any reccomendations?

thanks!

#2 MGolden

MGolden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hi

I could do with finding a reasonable and good handyman in the crystal palace area, any reccomendations?

thanks!

Hi Imogen
Steve Bateman has a blog on this website and although we haven't used him for anything I have heard great things about him so I think it's worth giving him a ring.
Good luck
Michele

#3 pengu

pengu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

Hi

thanks!

Hi Imogen,
Have just had some very efficient and prompt work done (fixing floorboards) from David O'Brien's team (07960 938621) - not sure exactly what kind of work you need but I gather they do all sorts of building /plumbing work. David O'Brien has other recommendations in Virtual Norwood too, mainly for carpenntry.

#4 imogen

imogen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hi Imogen
Steve Bateman has a blog on this website and although we haven't used him for anything I have heard great things about him so I think it's worth giving him a ring.
Good luck
Michele

Many thanks both will give them a bell!
Imogen

#5 Steve Bateman

Steve Bateman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi

thanks!

Hi Imogen

If you still require the services of a Handyman I would be more than happy to discuss. I'm based in Crystal Palace and carry out all types of works.

Please see my website www.stevebateman.co.uk or telephone me 07974 376384

Regards
Steve

#6 Steve Bateman

Steve Bateman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

Hi Imogen

If you still require the services of a Handyman I would be more than happy to discuss. I'm based in Crystal Palace and carry out all types of works.

Please see my website www.stevebateman.co.uk or telephone me 07974 376384

Regards
Steve

#7 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

Steve Bateman comes highly recommended. I won't begin to list what he can do because it would probably be quicker to tell you what he can't.

#8 MGolden

MGolden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

I've used Michael Singh for some work - odd jobs initially but he's just about to paint our living room. Highly recommended, friendly, reliable and tidies up after himself as well! 07957 701 116. Michele

#9 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

My husband Fredi can do odd jobs as well as painting and decorating - see here: http://www.virtualno...or/page__st__60

#10 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

I can recommend Fredi too! In fact, my friend, who lives outside London but rents out her flat in Tooting emailed the following thanks for my recommendation of him just today:
"Fredi was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. It was fantastic that he finished in good time. I managed to only have 19 days without tenants and that was a total house clearance and new decoration, carpets, garden tidy. Most of the time was spent on the M3 and M25 getting there and back. I thought I would let you know how well it went as it is always a nerve wracking recommending someone as it may not work out. I will be asking Fredi if he can be on hand to do some odd jobs from time to time."

#11 Tracy S

Tracy S

• Sponsors
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Fredi has just finished some decorating and odd jobs for me and I can highly recommend him. I'm now saving for some more work to be done