• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:40 AM

F. M. Decorators is a local business with over 15 years experience. Based in Crystal Palace, but happy to travel! Services include everything from painting, hanging wall paper, tiling to odd jobs. References are available upon request. If you would like a quote, please contact Fredi on 07721 770 292 (please leave a message if there's no answer) or send a PM, or visit our Facebook page

#2 prawnge

prawnge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

I have used Fredi twice now. First for a small painting job and then for a challenging tiling job in the bathroom. I was very happy with both the work and the price. Nice guy and very helpful. Seems like he will put his mind to anything.
Lorna
  • ClaireyM likes this

#3 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:30 PM

Fredi is my neighbour, as I discovered through VN! I have twice employed him to do odd DIY jobs such as mending a gate, planing a door, hanging a curtain rail and some filling and painting - he'll seemingly turn his hand to anything! I have found him to be skilled, reliable and thorough, and his rates are affordable. I left him keys and, when I came home from work, it was so immaculate, that I initially forgot he'd even been there! He's a cheerful, can-do kind of bloke and I thoroughly recommend him.

#4 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

Another plug for Fredi (I'm not on his payroll, honest! :lol:). My friend, who lives outside London but rents out her flat in Tooting, emailed the following thanks for my recommendation of him just today:

"Fredi was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. It was fantastic that he finished in good time. I managed to only have 19 days without tenants and that was a total house clearance and new decoration, carpets, garden tidy. Most of the time was spent on the M3 and M25 getting there and back. I thought I would let you know how well it went as it is always a nerve wracking recommending someone as it may not work out. I will be asking him if he can be on hand to do some odd jobs from time to time."

#5 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

F.M. Decorators now has a website up and running, so you can now use the "Contact Us" page as another way of getting hold of Fredi!
http://www.fmdecorators.co.uk

#6 KB9

KB9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

We have just used Fredi to paint the outside of our house and strongly recommend him - very reliable and helpful and even finished the job early. We will definitely be using him again