Virtual Norwood News
Virtual Norwood News (www.virtualnorwood.com/news) is an email discussion group covering local news and views. Subscribers receive messages from other members automatically by email.
The service is designed to complement the services of Virtual Norwood Forum by allowing greater freedom in the topics that can be discussed. On our forum the discussions are moderated and certain topics such as those about crime are restricted. On Virtual Norwood News all messages are unmoderated and discussion about crime is perfectably acceptable.
How Do I Subscribe?
Just enter your email address in the box here:
Even though messages are unmoderated we would still like members to follow our posting guidelines where possible and reasonable standards of conduct are still required. To reduce spam, posts by new members are checked before distribution. These posts have become more prevalent nowadays because of increased broadband usage. Before posting please think about what you are saying - your message will be received by hundreds of people in your local area, so please read through your message before posting and use a spell checker.
What Are The Posting Guidelines?
- you are responsible for your own comments
- be polite and neighbourly - please avoid using bad language and swear words
- no commercial email - please do not post unsolicited commercial email to this group, spamming the members will do more harm than good to your reputation
If you need assistance or would like to complain about a post please contact us. Unreasonable comments may result in removal of your message and subscription.
Who Will Keep My Personal Details?
- Your email address will be disclosed to other members if you post to this group.
- The list of recipients is managed by Yahoo! on our behalf. They are a reputable service provider.
- Virtual Norwood will not pass on your details to a third party.
What Do I Do If I Need Help?
Emails are managed by Yahoo! and they provide online help:
If you have checked the Yahoo! support pages and are unsure how the service works or you have a problem with your subscription please contact us and we will sort things out.
How Do I Unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe send an email to: email@example.com
All trademarks and registered trademarks shown on our web site are acknowledged
and are the property of their respective owners. © Quotes 1996-